Sales & Marketing Issues
- Are these tough economic times affecting your business and you’re not sure where and how to spend your precious sales, marketing or training dollars?
- Are you trying to increase your company’s sales and not sure how?
- Are you looking for ways to increase your revenues in today’s competitive marketplace?
- Do you need to improve your company’s image, market awareness or presence in front of your prospects and customers?
- Does your company have standard marketing collateral, capabilities presentations, and other tools for your salespeople?
- Are you looking for ways to increase your marketing presence without spending a fortune?
- Is your company or department being downsized, realigned or reorganized? Do you need help improving your company’s or department’s image or products/offerings prior to or after these changes are implemented?
Training & Human Capital Issues
- Is your training for your employees, sales force or leaders effective and bringing you the results you need? Could your training and employee development benefit from an objective review or assessment?
- Do you have an overall company human capital, talent management, or training and development strategy? Are they aligned to your company’s business drivers and metrics?
- Is your HR or training department having trouble internally or externally building credibility?
- Are you looking to market your human capital, HR or training products and services externally? Or, are you having trouble marketing your department and its offerings internally?
- Do you need an experienced human capital and training executive to help you redesign or jumpstart your training and development organization?
- Are your internalk processes and workflows consistent and efficient? Do they need to be realigned and modified to achieve greater results?
- Is your organization faced with layoffs, downsizing and a needed increase in productivity or capacity with fewer resources?
Do all the members of your executive team know the answers to these questions? Do they all have the same answers? Does your team work together and are they headed in the same direction? Are they even on the same road?
Many companies have a difficult time working together to determine and achieve their key business goals and objectives giving them the competitive advantages they need in today’s tough marketplace.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Effective Sales Strategies can help you and your business.